Protect your human capital
Face recognition terminal is a kind of access control device integrated with fever screening function. It can fast taking body temperature and upload abnormal temperature event to the center, which can be widely applied in multiple scenarios, such as enterprises, stations, dwellings, factories, schools, campus and so on.
- TEMP. Sensor
- AI Living Recognition Camera
- IR LED
- Temp. Measurement Display
- 7 inch Display
- Living Face Snapshot
- Time information
- Approval Result
- Temperature measuring range: 30 °C to 45 °C (86 °F to 113 °F), accuracy: ± 0.5 °C without black body calibration
- Recognition distance: 0.3 to 2 m
- Fast temperature measurement mode: Detects face and takes body temperature without identity authentication.
- Multiple authentication modes are available: card and temperature, face and temperature, card and face and temperature, etc.
- Face mask wearing alert
- If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance is valid.
- Forced mask wearing alert
- If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance will be failed.
- Displays temperature measurement results on the authentication page
- Triggers voice prompt when detecting fever
- Configurable door status (open/close) when detecting fever
- Transmits online and offline temperature information to the client software via TCP/IP communication and saves the data on the client software
- Face recognition duration < 0.2 s/User; face recognition accuracy rate ≥ 99%
- 20,000 face capacity, 50,000 card capacity, and 100,000 event capacity
- Suggested height for face recognition: between 1.4 m and 1.9 m
- Watchdog design and tamper function
- Audio prompt for authentication result
- Connects to secure door control unit via RS-485 protocol to avoid the door opening when the terminal is destroyed
- Imports and export data to the device from the client software
Tel : + 32 475 29 57 12